18. Natalia Pavlou. Submitted Alternations in contexts of code-mixing: Allomorphy, suppletion and diminutives. Penn Working Papers in Linguistics.
17.Natalia Pavlou. Submitted. Deriving the Past Tense augment. Proceedings of ConSOLE XXV, Leipzig, Germany.
16. Jason Merchant and Natalia Pavlou. To appear. The morphosyntax of the periphrastic future under negation in Cypriot Greek. To appear in Journal of Greek Linguistics [pdf].
15. Evelina Leivada, Elena Papadopoulou and Natalia Pavlou. 2017. Grammatical Hybridity in a non-standard variety and its implications for Universal Grammar A spontaneous speech corpus study. Frontiers in Psychology 8:1260
14. Natalia Pavlou. 2015. Explicit and Implicit Exhaustivity in Focus. Proceedings of the 15th Texas Linguistic Society Conference, Austin TX, USA (October 24-26, 2014).
13. Elena Papadopoulou, Evelina Leivada and Natalia Pavlou. 2014. Acceptability Judgments in Bilectal Populations. Competition, Gradience and Socio-Syntax . Linguistic Variation 14(1), 147-170.
12. Elena Papadopoulou, Evelina Leivada and Natalia Pavlou. 2014. Clitic placement in Cypriot Greek. A matter of lexical and syntactic stimulation? In Kleanthes K. Grohmann and Theoni Neokleous (eds.), Developments in the Acquisition of Clitics. Newcastle-upon-Tyne: Cambridge scholars Publishing.
11. Natalia Pavlou. 2013. Morphosyntactic properties of the Cypriot Greek nde. Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Modern Greek dialects and Linguistic Theory, Ghent, Belgium (September 20-22, 2012).
10. Natalia Pavlou, Evelina Leivada and Elena Papadopoulou. 2013. The Cypriot embu and cleft sentences. An investigation of their (non)exhaustive properties . Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Modern Greek dialects and Linguistic Theory, Ghent, Belgium (September 20-22, 2012).
9. Elena Papadopoulou and Natalia Pavlou. 2013. Specificities of Syntactic Movement in Early Speech . Selected Papers from the 20th International Symposium on Theoretical and Applied Linguistics, Versita Publishers, 349-368 (April 1-3, 2011).
8. Natalia Pavlou and Elena Papadopoulou. 2013. (Ab)normalities in the acquisition of Cypriot Greek. Diacritica, 26(1), 147-170.
7. Natalia Pavlou and Phoevos Panagiotidis. 2013. The morphosyntax of nde and post-verbal clitics in Cypriot Greek. In Christine Meklenborg Salvesen and Hans Petter Helland (eds.), Challenging Clitics, 209-232.
6. Evelina Leivada, Elena Papadopoulou and Natalia Pavlou. 2013. The Gray Area of Acceptability Judgments. Clefts and Exhaustivity in Cypriot Greek. In Kelechukwu U. Ihemere (ed.), Language contact: A Multidimensional Perspective. Newcastle-Upon-Tyne: Cambridge Scholars Publishing.
5. Kleanthes K. Grohmann, Eleni Theodorou, Natalia Pavlou, Evelina Leivada, Elena Papadopoulou and Silvia Martinez-Ferreiro. 2012. The Development of Object Clitic Placement in Cypriot Greek and the Romance Connection. In Ferre, S., Prevost, P., Tuller, L., and Zebib, R. (eds). The Romance Turn. Newcastle: Cambridge Scholars Publishing.
4. Elena Papadopoulou and Natalia Pavlou. 2012. What I Say, You Say! Illustration of Syntactic Priming in Cypriot Greek. In Kleanthes K. Grohmann, Elena Shelkovaya and Dionysios Zoumbalides (eds.), Linguists of Tomorrow: Selected Papers from the 1st Cyprus Postgraduate Conference in Theoretical and Applied Linguistics. Newcastle-upon-Tyne: Cambridge Scholars Publishing.
3. Natalia Pavlou. 2011.Flavors of mbu. Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Greek Linguistics, electronic publication, 10pp (October 29-31, 2009).
2. Natalia Pavlou. 2010. Inda mbu, nambu or ine ti pu. Acquiring Complex Structures in Cypriot Greek.. Proceedings of ISCA Tutorial and Research Workshop on Experimental Linguistics, Athens, Greece. Athens: ISCA and University of Athens, 185-188 (August 25-27, 2010)
1.Natalia Pavlou. 2010. MBU! On wh-objects and true adjuncts of Cypriot Greek. Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Modern Greek Dialects and Linguistic Theory. University of Patras, Department of Philology Linguistic Division (June 11-14, 2009).